SmartNamer for the Korg Electribe ES-1
The Korg Electribe ES-1 is a sampler/step-sequencer with build in effects. The ES-1 uses SmartMedia(tm) for saving and loading memory and loading samples. But the ES-1 only recognises samples wich are named 00.wav to 99.wav.
Renaming these samples for you: that's the main task of the 'Electribe ES-1 - SmartNamer'.
Korg Electribe ES1 - SmartNamer 0.8 beta
(C) Burpproductions 2001-2004, by Jan den Besten.
- Using this program is at your own risk
- I don't own an ES1 and a Windows computer anymore
- So i can't give any help
Although everything is done to make the 'SmartNamer' a safe tool to use, the author and copyright holder are not responsible for any damage or harm done by the 'SmartNamer'.
The 'Korg Electribe ES-1 Rhythm Production Sampler' uses SmartMedia cards to store memory-dumps and/or samples. This way you can store them into your computer or use samples made on your computer. The ES-1 however only recognises samples named 00.wav till 99.wav (or .aif but only the .wav format is used by the 'SmartNamer'). The core task of the 'SmartNamer' is to rename the samples, and to remember the original names. But it has more features for easy file exchange.
- Copying samples from your PC to SmartMedia while renaming them to 00.wav till 99.wav which the ES-1 recognises.
- Remembering the original sample names. (In the 'names.txt' file on SmartMedia).
- Copying and naming bank files (.es1) the same way as samples.
- Renaming and deleting samples and bankfiles.
- Audition samples when they are doubleclicked.
You may distribute this program freely as the original .zip file.
You can use this program for free and if you like it and want to express your thanks, go to the author bandcamp site and buy an album.
You need the Visual Basic 6 Runtime files which you can find at several download sites and at microsoft.
Just unzip the file and start setup.exe